The Forum For Cool Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For Cool Kids

what's cookin' good lookin' ?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ShoutBox

Shoutbox widget
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 87 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Big Secrets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

I HAS A THOUGHT, FINALLY!!!

Plot: Some people are evolving. It is modern day. They are gaining magical powers (have to add, tis more fun) and the humans are getting scared. People with powers are being sent away once they are discovered.
Many people are in hiding and refrain from using their powers in the public eye.

TRY TO ACTUALLY USE GRAMMAR!!! YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS DIRECTED AT.

Name: Willow Mayer.
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 50kg
Powers (keep to 3): reads minds and can project her thoughts. Has power over fire and water.
Appearance: Straight Brown hair, crystal blue eyes.
Background info: Lives with her Parents, goes to school at Merici college.

Layout (Just copy and paste):

Name:
Weight:
Powers (you can be human if you want):
Appearance:
Background info:

First Post:

I walked casually into my pastel pink bedroom. The aroma of 'curious by Britney Spears' filled the air and I inhaled deeply. I walked over to my bed and threw my purple backpack against the door. I sat down and looked at my fish tank on my bedside table. Bubbles and Dimples, my black bubble eyed fish swam around happily. I looked around cautiously and brought a fireball to life in the palm of my hand. I had recently acquired powers. My parents didn't know and i had to be careful otherwise they will take me away. The news says that it's a disease, i think it is pretty cool. So what if i am different, i always have been.
"Willow?" Mum called from the kitchen. I extinguished the floating ball of flames and jumped to my feet.
"Yeah!" I yelled.
"Dinner."
"Coming." I jumped from my bed and ran down the stairs.

Last edited by Miss Z on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://iminlikewithyou.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Location : Standing right behind you, with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around, because that'll just make me angry.

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 am

Name: Clara May
Height: 5ft 7
Weight: 65kg
Powers (you can be human if you want): i can change shape to anything (i can change how strong i an and how good i see also things like that) and read minds and teleport...
Appearance: tall, short redish orange hair in a pixie cut. very spiky eye color (it changes A lOT)
Background info: i was found out that that i had powers and i'm on the run since i can change my appearance i haven't been found, yet

i was crouching in an ally way, someone had just seen me change my appearance so i ran as fast as i could. i watched them walk away. i had to find a place to stay and soon otherwise i would be on the streets tonight.

Last edited by Yeah I'm Awesome on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
THE cool kid

THE cool kid

Location : Tasmania! I'm fairly sure... I think... Please, can somebody tell me??

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm

I've never done this before. Hopefully it's good.

Name: Rachael
Height: Tall
Weight: Skinny
Powers: Invisibilty and insubstantial, and heal living things, including plants. I think I'll also be able to read minds.
Appearance: Tall with short black hair and eyes that change colour with her mood. That's the thing most likely to tell people she's different!
Background info: She's just begun to notice that she's different in a way, and is in denial.
(I just realized. This is very X-Men-esque.)

"Mum!" Rachael shouted angrily. "I have to finish my assignment!"
Rachael's mum, Helen, shook her head. "You've got a big night tomorrow night, so you need to get some sleep."
Rachael rolled her eyes. She knew that her mum hated that gesture of contempt. "That's so ridiculous! Every single night is the same length of time. How can I be having a big night tomorrow? Did it eat too many cookies, or something?"
Helen frowned at her. "Don't get smart with me. I told you to go to bed, so you will go to bed!"
Rachael groaned. "You need a life!" She stormed up the stairs to her room, and entered in a fury. The door slammed behind her.
She stopped abruptly, and turned slowly. She hadn't touched the door. She squeezed her eyes shut. That did not just happen. That did not just happen. Not again. I'm imagining it, I thought sternly to myself. I picked my way across the carpet between the piles of clothes littering the floor, and slumped onto my bed. I pulled my phone from my jeans pocket and rang Willow, my best friend. She picked up after about 5 rings.
"Hey, Rachael. What's up?" She panted. She must have run to get her phone- she was always leaving it in her backpack.
"Not much. My mum's being a total bitch again. Can you believe she's already sent me to bed?"
Willow laughed. "Really? We're in the middle of eating dinner!"
I smiled into the phone, apologetically. "Sorry! I'll let you go- it's not my fault I get so much credit! You just happen to be my first resort for whinging!"
I could hear her smile, even over the phone. "That's okay. I gotta go- mum'll be getting annoyed. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
I made a slight sound of agreement, and seconds later I heard a beep. I already felt bad for what I had said to mum- I decided to go down and apologise.
Hopefully, I wouldn't be in too much trouble.

Um, Zoe? You got landed as my best friend because I needed one, and it couldn't really be "clara"- don't know her real name yet. If you want, I can change it to somebody imaginary.
Oh, and you might have noticed I switched to first person in the middle there. Sorry. I realised you guys were doing it and thought I should change.
And sorry if my post is too long- I think it's the longest yet?

Last edited by THE cool kid on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Location : Standing right behind you, with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around, because that'll just make me angry.

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 am

don't worry about your post being too long it's not, i think my post are a bit to small but oh well as the story goes on they will get longer

it was getting dark. walked past a house and saw a girl with a fire ball in her hand maybe she would help me. i had seen this girl before she was with one of her friends. so i changed into the form of her friend, she was a tall skinny blonde girl. i didn't much like being in this form. i quickly climbed up a tree and sat in a branch outside her window, she had already gone, most likely for dinner, so i just sat in the tree and waited. great now i'm stalking teenage girls.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:21 am

Don't worry Rachel. Just post decent sized posts and you'll be fine. They vary in size depending on where we are in the rollplay

I finished dinner up quickly and shoved my dishes in the dishwasher.
"All, done." I called to my mum and dad. "I'm going to study for a while. Night."
"Night." Mum and Dad said in sync. I ran up the stairs and closed the door behind me. All of a sudden there was a knocking on the window. I looked outside and Rachel was sitting on a branch. I walked over to the window and opened it.
"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped.
"Um, can i come in?" She asked. She was acting surprisingly out of characted. Maybe she had a fight with her mum and snuch out.
I stepped aside and let her in. "kay. What's up?"
She walked over to my bed and sat down. She then frantically looked around.
"Rachel, what's wrong?" I said. I was really concerned at this point. All of a sudden her shape began to change and she formed into some random chick. I screamed and began to run for the door. Suddenly she jumped at me and put her hand over my mouth.
"Shh..." She hissed. I couldn't speak with her hand over my mouth. "I need you help. I saw you with the floating fire ball."
I yanked her hand off my mouth and backed into a corner.
"Stay away from me." I whimpered.
"I'm not going to harm you." She said.
"Who the hell are you?"
" My name is Clara May. They saw me change and they're after me."
"Get out of my house before i scream again." I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 pm

thanks for making it difficult zoe
"just be calm" i said softly "i'm not here to harm you i just need you help... badly. i have no place to stay"
"get out" she demanded pleaded
"fine" i sighed "i'll just go out into the streets and get attacked by some pedofile" i said in an dramatic depressed tone. i think this chicks trying to guilt trip me, i heard her think i turned around and gave her the most miserable, disapointed look i could manage. damn it's working she thought, it took all my will power not to smile at her thoughts
"fine but how am i going to be able to help you?" she had given in.
yes yes i do realise you can hear my thoughts
Back to top Go down
THE cool kid

THE cool kid

Location : Tasmania! I'm fairly sure... I think... Please, can somebody tell me??

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Okay. Now I can read thoughts too, because I felt left out. And I realized that if we were all going to be friends in the end, it would be annoying if I was the only one who could not thoughts.
I stared at my feet as I apologized to my mum. "Um. I'm sorry. I didn't... mean that... about... your life." I mumbled. I hated having to apologize.
Coldly, she replied, "Shouldn't you be in bed?" She was still annoyed with me. I wasn't surprised. I trudged up the stairs slowly, and fell onto my bed. I rang Willow again. "Hey, Willow. What's up?"
She sounded a little edgy as she asked, "Um, can you ring later? I'm kind of... busy right now."
I frowned. "Are you still eating dinner?"
She sounded distracted. "What? Dinner? Oh, no. I'm, uh-" She trailed off.
I waited patiently, then prompted, "You're what?"
"Uh, no. Listen, I'll talk to you, at... at..."
I grimaced. "At school?"
"Mmhmm. Yeah. That one. Bye!"
"Bye." I pressed the end button on my mobile, and slumped down onto the bed. What was with Willow? She hadn't sounded like that earlier... Had her parents said something to her at dinner?
I kicked off my shoes, and lay flat on my bed. I had to admit, I was tired. I pulled out my iPod and began to listen to it as I pondered Willow's weird behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 am

What the hell am i suppose to do with the retard?, i thought to myself. I was hoping Rachael wasn't upset about how i left the convo.
"Hey! I am not a retard!" The girl spluttered.
"I never said you were." I said. It wasn't like i was lying, I never said it.
"Yes you did. You asked what the hell am i suppose to do with the retard?" She quoted me exactly.
"I said that in my head."
"Yeah, so?"
"Do you like, read minds as well as change shape?"
"I only read minds when i concentrate. Your thought just came."
Stop eavesdropping., I snapped through my thoughts.
"I'm not listening, i am actually trying to block you out. I think you're doing something."
I don't know what to do with that girl of ours., I could hear a voice from downstairs say, it sounded like Dad. She should go to bed now..
"Oh shit!" I swore out loud. "Hide!"
"I know I heard." She said as she jumped under my double bed. Suddenly my door flew open and Dad walked in. "Time for bed."
"Okay Dad." I ran over to my bed and jumped in between the covers. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "G'night."
"Goodnight." I said. Dad began to walk away. His voice was echoing in my head. "Dad?" He spun around. "Yes."
"What's wrong with me?" I asked.
"Nothing is wrong with you."
"But, you said...Never mind. Goodnight." He gave me a puzzled look and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I have one strange daughter, i heard him say.
"You're not strange, much." I jumped. I had forgotten about the random under my bed.
Sure i'm not. i thought.
"You aren't! And can you stop shoving your thoughts into my head?"
"I hadn't realized i was."
"Hmmm....." She mused. Can you hear me?
"Now, who is shoving thoughts into who's head."
"I wasn't you can hear thoughts too."
"Sure i can..." I said. "Who the hell are you anyway? You come into my house, begging for help and don't even tell me who you are."
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 am

"i will tell you everything you need to know, but i suggest we have this chat in our heads as not to disturb you parents."
"i guess"
so what do you want to know? i asked in my head
i want to know who the hell you are! she snapped at me
my name is Clara May if that helps
your name sounds familiar i chucked a newspaper i had in my backpack at her. on the front page it had a large picture of me... well my former appearance and mt name was written across the top saying wanted. so far i was the only magic user that has been found that hasn't been captured.
the pictures not right she thought
"duh shape shifter" i said out loud
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 am

"Shhhhh...." I hissed
Soz...
So why do I have to help you?, i thought.
Because i saw you, and you seem responsible enough, Clara thought.
I groaned and turned over in my bed. "We can talk in the morning. Now, climb out that window and come back when I am awake."
"Can't i stay under here?" She whined. I shot up in my bed and crawled out of the covers. I lit a fire ball in my hand and looked under the bed.
"Get out, or I will make you." I smirked.
"Fine." She huffed and rolled out from beneath the bed and crawled out the window. I closed it behind her and locked it. Try and get in now, I thought.
You know i will, She thought back. I turned around and walked back to bed. I was going to attempt to get some sleep after tonight. At least I could hang out with Rachael and my friends at school tomorrow.

When I woke up, I found myself face to face with clara. I screamed.
"Holy shit! Don't do that." I snapped.
"Tis fun." She giggled. My heart began to settle down from the sudden shock and went back to it's gentle pattering. I climbed out of bed and walked to my wardrobe. I picked out my school uniform and opened my bedroom door.
"What are you doing?" Clara asked.
"I still have to go to school."
"Where do i go?"
"Away." I mumbled.
"Nope, i will just stalk you." I moaned and walked to the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes to get ready which was a record. I then quickly packed my bag and ran out the door. I was walking to the bus stop when a random girl in the school uniform came next to me.
Stalky, Stalky, Stalky. She thought.
"Ah! Clara!" I shouted.
"I am coming with you." She explained.
"Please don't." I cringed.
"You can't stop me."
"Then act like a Merici girl and don't come near me at school."
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 pm

oh we'll see about that i thought at her. When she got to the school i went to the front officeto organise me getting into classes my "mother" had made the previous night. a lady handed me my time tabe and told me where to go for pc. when i reached my pc the teacher made a huge fuss about introducing my to the rest of the pc "we have a new student in year nine in our pc" she said as i walked into the class room. i saw willow there and smiled at her, she groaned oh god no she thought the teacher called over the year nine's and she looked at my time table "willow?" she asked "would you like to show young" she turned to look at me
"Isablle" i offered her she smiled
"yes, young isabelle around the school, it seems you have most of your classes with her"
i turned to willow "Hello i'm isabelle" i smiled at her your doing this just to torment me arent you? she thought
"could i have a look at your timetable" i asked her sweetly and she reluctantly handed it over "it seems the only class we don't have together is Maths" the bell went and she pulled me by the arm
"common i'll show you where our first class is" she said pulling me out of the room, the teacher smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

When we finally got past all of the teachers i pulled Isabelle into a corner.
"Clara, i thought i told you to stay away from me!" I hissed, flicking a strand of my hazelnut brown hair behind my shoulder.
"It's too fun tormenting you." She giggled.
"God, how old are you?"
"Nineteen." She smirked. "Respect you elders."
"Not when they act like they are two. We better get to class."
We walked of into the direction of my Re class with Ms. Peck.
"You girls are late." Ms Peck cawed.
"Sorry, Ms. Isabelle had to empty her stuff into her locker." I lied. I then walked over to my seat. Thank God we had a seating plan.
"Isabelle, if you want you can sit with Willow."
"Damn it!" I mumbled angrily. She smirked at me and came and sat down with me. The class flew by. I just wanted this school day to be over so i could go home.
"So what's your plan?" Clara asked me.
"Huh?"
"To get me out of this mess i am in."
"Turn you in." I mumbled. SUddenly she pushed me against a wall and held me by the scruff of my shirt.
"I will kill you." She snapped.
"I was thinking you could just take a new appearance and go." I said quickly. A small group of students had gathered around as we made our way to the busses. Many i could hear, hoping for a fight. Clara May let go of me and we walked for our bus. It didn't take long to get home but as soon as i did i ran up to my room and go changed into some more comfortable clothing. I then opened the window and let Clara in. She had morphed into herself again and walked to my bed.
Back to top Go down
THE cool kid

THE cool kid

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Because you posted before me, Miss Z, this is what happened to ME during that day.
I saw Willow in the corridor, dragging a girl who I didn't recognize along by the arm. I ran up to her. "Willow! What are you doing? And what happened last night?"
She groaned. "Oh no! Not now! Hi Rachael."
I frowned at her. "Oh. Such a nice welcome! I'll go away, if you're too busy for me!"
She looked perplexed. "I- I just said 'hi'."
I rolled my eyes at her. "You could at least tell the truth! I wasn't born yesterday!" I turned and stormed off. As I went, I heard her say, "What's that all about?"
I headed to my first class- history. I almost groaned aloud. I hated history. It was just my teacher droning on about a bunch of dead people. I sat down in my normal spot and opened my book, pretending to listen as I thought about what had just happened with Willow. Come to think about it, it had happened a lot lately- people saying things which were unexpected, or rude, or... private. I shook my head, and turned to my friend, Sean, who was sitting next to me. "How was your weekend?" I asked him.
As I talked to him, History passed quickly. I didn't see Willow for the rest of the day, and I was sorry. I would have liked to apoligize for being a bitch. But it was too late- or was it?
I rang her once I got home from school, and apologized straight away. "Hey, Willow. I'm sorry about what happened this morning!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 pm

"It's okay." I said. "I was a bit preoccupied and stressed." I emphasised stress so that Clara could hear me loud and clear.
"So, how was your day?" Rachael asked.
"It was okay. That isabelle girl is soooooooooo annoying. She just keeps following me araound." I hissed. Clara began to laugh hysterically.
"Is someone else there?"
"It's just my...cousin." I replied. "She came down. She's annoying the crap out of me right now though." Clara just continued to laugh uncontrollably.
"Oh, well. I will just see you tomorrow." Rachael said. "Cya."
"Bye." I put down the phone and turned angrily towards Clara. "Could you be any more annoying." I snarled.
"Aw...Poor little willow." She giggled. I lit a fire ball in my hand and threw it at her. She was hit straight in the chest and the shirt went up in flames. She screamed and i extinguished the flames.
"Is everything okay up there Willow?" Mum called.
"I'm fine. I just saw i cocroach."
"Wuss...." I heard Mum mumble.
"You need to get out." I snapped at Clara. "i will see you tomorrow at school. I want to sleep."
"Okay...bye..." Clara said hesitantly and climbed out the window. i had to get her away...i just didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
THE cool kid

THE cool kid

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm

I walked down the street to see Willow. We had become friends because we lived really near each other- the only reason I didn't catch the bus with her was because my mum was so protective of me- she was certain that if I caught the bus, I would be kidnapped by some stalker. But for some reason, she never offered to give Willow a lift, too.
I stood outside her bedroom window, and I was about to call her to come down, when I saw a silhouette outlined against the light of her window. I couldn't tell who it was, but it definitely wasn't Willow.
I was about to talk, when the person finished climbing down and ran across to me. "Shhh!" She hissed, and threw her hand across my mouth.
I struggled, in vain, trying to scream. Luckily, Willow somehow managed to hear me- which was surprising, since I didn't think I'd made any sound. Something must have alerted her to my problem, though. She stood at the window for a brief moment, then backed away.
A moment later, she burst out of the front door. She glared at the girl who was holding me, and seconds later, I felt her grip on me loosen. I wrenched myself away, and turned to face my attacker. To my immense surprise, it was Isabelle, the new girl!
I turned to face Willow, and glared at her fiercely. "Your cousin, I presume?"
She looked abashed as she stared at the ground. "Oh, shit. I should have told her before..." I heard her say.
I shook my head. "I'm right here! I can hear you!" I said loudly!
She looked up, surprised. "I- I didnt-" She broke off, and looked sharply at Isabelle, then nodded abruptly. "Look, I'm sorry, Rachael. Can we just-"
I shook my head. "No, we can't talk later. You have some explaining to do. Now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

"This really is my cousin!" I lied. "Trust me, i find her awefully annoying."
"Sure it is!" Rachael snapped. "Any more lies you want to feed me."
This isn't working. I thought at Clara.
"Yeah, it's not. Just tell me the truth."
"I didn't say anything." I said, rather confused.
"You said 'this isn't working'"
"No i didn't... Urg...Clara i did it again."
Shit, you're gonna have to tell her now. Clara thought.
"Yeah, just spit it out! ...And her name is Isabelle, you should know that she's your cpusin." Rachael hissed.
"I didn't say anything," Clara said. She turned to me and said, "i can't project my thoughts. How did she hear me?"
"How do i not project them?" I asked.
"Project what?" Rachael was really furious.
"Don't think at her. Say it to yourself."
Rachael can't hear me i thought.
"The hell i can't."
"You don't think." I gaped at Clara.
Can you hear me Rachael?[i] Clara thought.
"You two are really retards! Of course i can hear you!"
I ran up to her and grabbed her by the hand and lead her to my room. When i got there, Clara was already there. The window.
"You can't do that in public." I hissed.
"What?" She asked.
"Read people minds!" I snapped. "It seems we can all do it. I'm just specialler and can project it." i said smugly.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
[i] You can read minds.
I heard Clara think at Rachael. Don't do it in the open. You have to be careful or you will end up like me. Clara then turned into herself and Rachael stood there shocked.
"Yeah. We are special. If you do these special things in public they will take you away." I said.
"I can't take your looney bin crap. I'm going home." Rachael then stormed out of my room and i heard the front door slam.
"She'll figure it out on her own." Clara said. I sighed and launched myself towards the bed. I swear i was asleep before i hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 am

i climbed out the window and i transformed into a bird and sat in the tree and tried to get to sleep but i'd left the window open oops. i looked into the window, she looked like she was having a nightmare "no stay away from me... GREEN REFRIGERATOR" she screamed and sat bolt upright looked suspiciously around the room then out the window and looked confused then went back to sleep.

it was 6 in the morning when i crept into willow's room and sat on the floor near her head, after about 10 minutes she woke up "good morning sunshine" i said cheerfully and she screamed in my face and tried to launch fire at me but i was fast and this time i knew what was coming so i dodged out of the way and the fire went straight into her wardrobe singeing most of her clothes. "whats this about a green refrigerator?" i asked her trying to smuggle my laughter as she went a bit pink "you talk in your sleep, did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:57 am

"Nah, so wasn't obvious!" I snapped. "Leave me alone. It's Saturday and i want to sleep. Piss off."
"Aw, someone isn't a morning person." She laughed. I groaned and pulled my doona over my head. Clara then leaped up onto my bed and began jumping up and down. I sat upright and pushed her off. With finding out about the magical floating fireballs i found my bathwater randomly bubbling and worming around. It was rather creepy at first but then I found it was me doing it. I sighed, frustrated, i stood up and walked over to my wardrobe of singed clothes.
"Shit!" I swore. "I'm going to be in so much trouble. How do I get out of this one?"
Clara just began to laugh. I was getting to the end of my wits with this girl.
"MUM!!!" I shouted. Clara stopped laughing and looked at me angrily.
"Don't..."
"MUM!!!" I repeated. Clara quickly turned into a bird and flew away, out the window. There were loud fast paced footsteps running up the stairs. The door then burst open and Mum and Dad ran up to me.
"What happened?" Dad asked.
"There is a freaky stalked person that keeps breaking into my room and watching me sleep!"
"I think she's still tired." Mum sighed. Relief and anger was all through her tone. "Lets get you dressed and we'll go out for breakfast."
"No Mum! Don't look in the..." Mum opened my wardrobe and stood awestruck at my clothes.
"What the hell happened here?" She shouted angrily.
"My hair straightener was on when i put it away without thinking." I lied.
Stupid child, Mum thought.
"I'm not stupid!" I screamed and ran out of my room, down the stairs and out the door. Suddenly in a flash, Clara was beside me.
"What the f-" I was about to say when i noticed my wallet in her hands. "Why do you have my wallet?"
"I figured you were running away. You need clothes." I looked down and saw myself standing in my pink nighty. "Oh."
"Yeah." I snatched the wallet from her.
"Let's go shopping!" Clara chimed. "What should i look like today?"
"Don't change around me. I don't want to be connected to you in anyway, shape or form."
"I know!" She giggled and turned into a square block.
"What the FUCK!!!" I screamed and stormed off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am

at she walked off i changed into a young guy, he was tall and her had brown hair, for some odd reason my clothes change when i shape shift and i teleported right next to willow and linked my arm through hers
"so where should we go first?" i asked her she rolled her eyes at me as i steered her towards rachael's house and i knocked on her door rachael opened the door
"hey Rachael" i said "can willow borrow some of your clothes, oh and do you want to come, we'll tell you everything" i said as i quickly turned into isabelle and then back
"sure " she replied hesitantly when we were up in her room i changed into my preferred form
"please stop doing that" Rachael said
"sorry" i appoligised "so where do you want me to start?" i asked "i think it's best if i tell the story and willow, get changed." willow sighed and walked to the wardrobe
"start wherever" she sat on her bed. i walked to the wall and leaned against it
"i warn you it's a bit... odd, ok well about a week ago someone saw me use my powers you know the shape shifter thing" Rachael nodded "well since i'm different they try and capture all the people how have these powers because they are afraid that we may cause harm, and well anyway i've been on the run since then and i found willow, she has powers to, and i asked her for help because she is probably one of the few people who might understand my situation" rachael nodded i wished she'd told me she thought "oh and another thing i'll just go over the powers we have as far as i know, Willow can control fire and water and can read minds. you as far as i've noticed can read minds also and me i can, teleport shot distance i have to be able to see my destination shape shift and i can read minds also"
"so thats how you got into my room" Willow blurted out as she came out of the wardrobe (which is walking) wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
"lets go shopping" i said while transforming into the guy
"uhh do you have to be in that form?" rachael asked
"no" i replied "but i'm having fun"
"what should we call you while your in that form"
"i guess i can be called Cameron"
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I sighed heavily and walked down the street. Luckily i knew that Jayjay's was just around the corner and that i could get out of these clothes soon. When we got there i took my wallet from Cameron and walked over to the jeans rack. Due to being here two days before, i knew exactly what i wanted to get. I got a pair of blue skinny leg jeans, A shirt with a random cute little monster on it and a cookie monster hoodie. I then sauntered over to the cashier and payed for the clothes. I then walked into a changing room and got into my new clothes. I emerged from the changeroom in my new clothes and walked over to Rachael and Cameron. Clara was holding a plaid dress up to her body, obviously forgetting she was a boy for now. I handed Rachael back her clothes and we walked out into the street.
"Happy now?" Cameron/Clara asked. His appearance even sounded like a boy. Obviously she had had practice at this. "Much better. Can we get something to eat? I had to run away just before getting something to eat!" I replied. They both nodded. Suddenly i shivered and it felt as though someone was watching me. I turned around and my eyes met a pair of sapphire blue eyes belonging to a boy around my age, possibly slightly older. He had dark brown hair and a chiseled jaw line. If he wasn't appearing so creepy at the moment i might have even called him cute. He withdrew his eyes from mine almost instantly and pretended to busy himself in a newspaper by a nearby newstand. I shook my head and turned around. We began walking down the street. All of a sudden i shivered again. I glanced over my shoulder and the boy was heading in the same direction, following us.
"What's wrong?" Rachael asked, obviously sensing my discomfort. I think we are being followed. I thought at both of them. I don't know for sure -DON'T TURN AROUND!- be subtle. As if as a warning sign i heard, Come on, this can't be hard. Just capture the girl and her accomplices. They are only girls. You can do this, it is you or them. I didn't get it at first but then it hit me. He was following us and he meant us harm. To anyone else we appear to be two girls and a guy. How would this boy even know who we are? How did he know Clara is a girl? Had he seen her change? I had to make a quick decision.
"RUN!" I screamed and we all sprinted off down the street. When i say all of us, i mean ALL of us. The boy ran ofter us and god was he fast. If we didn't do anything he would catch us in minutes. We couldn't use our powers to defend ourselves, not in public. What were we going to do?!
Back to top Go down
Some Random2
Some Random2

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Okay. These are lousy powers I got stuck with. I am now officially Rachael.
I kept up with the others easily, but all of us were soon panting as we sprinted away from the guy who was chasing us. I still couldn't believe this. I couldn't be one of... of them. Everyone knew they were dangerous. Mutated. I was normal. This couldn't be happening!
My head was spinning as I ran. I had heard the guy- well, his thoughts I guess. It finally made sense why people had started to... talk so openly near me. I glared at nothing in particular. I couldn't believe Willow had been one all along, and she hadn't told me!!
I thought I recognized the guy behind us. I'd seen him when I was racing- I was a runner for my school. I'd thought he was pretty cute- but now that I could hear his thoughts, he seemed just... evil. I was tempted to sneak a look at him, but I knew I couldn't.
I could hear random thoughts flying around us as we ran... what's the hurry?... Stupid kids.... Wow, he's hot! I almost giggled. The last was directed at Cameron. I looked up to see the origin of the thought, and stumbled. A loose rock on the ground had tripped me up. I lost my balance and sprawled on the ground.
Cameron and Willow slowed to a halt, and looked uncertain. I nearly growled at them, "Go!" I deliberately formed a thought and shoved it at both of them. He hasn't seen me do anything!
They hesitated for only a moment longer, then took off again. I stood up and brushed myself off, before turning to face the chaser. I held out a hand and, surprised, he slowed down. "What the heck do you think you're doing??" I asked him.
He frowned. "You know what I'm doing. I know what-"
I nodded. "Yeah. You're chasing three random girls through the street! What, did one of us take your fancy, or something?"
My mouth snapped shut, but he'd noticed. "Three random girls?" He questioned me suspiciously.
I nodded. I had to recover- quickly. At least he wasn't chasing the others any more. "Yeah. Did you notice that Cameron's a little... feminine?"
There were several giggles from the crowd that had gathered around us, mostly teenagers. I leaned in close to the guy, and hissed, "She's a transvestite."
His mouth opened and closed several times. What is this girl on? I saw the chick change... Wow, that sounds wrong. Keep on track, Sam! I was getting better at distinguishing between thoughts and speech.
I shook my head, as if in disgust. Really, I was trembling from head to toe. "Now, if you don't mind, I have to go find my friends and tell them that the creepy stalker they were running from isn't chasing them any more!!" I turned my back, and the crowd parted before me as I stalked off. I had to find the others- quick!
Everyone began to disperse, and I continued walking. I could feel the others projecting their thoughts towards me, and I headed in their direction. I felt a trickle at my elbow, and looked down. I couldn't help wincing as I noticed the rip in my jeans and the nasty gash in my knee which showed through it. I must have done it when I tripped.
I joined the others, where they were sitting on a bench at a bus stop, still panting slightly. I sat next to them and told them what I'd done. Then, I looked down at the cut in my knee. I had a tissue in my handbag, and I used it to dab at the blood leaking from the cut. I pressed the tissue against the throbbing wound for a minute as we discussed Sam. Cameron was talking.
"He must have seen me change, somehow."
I replied, "Yeah. He did. I heard him... think it. It sounds so weird to say that!"
Willow sighed. "I know. But you get used to it- trust me." I pulled the bloody tissue away from my knee. Most- in fact, all- of the pain had disappeared. Willow continued. "I think-" She broke off, and gasped. She was staring at me- rather, my knee.
"Yeah, I know." I said. "Pretty graphic, huh?"
She shook her head wordless, then pointed. I frowned, and looked down at my knee. I gasped, too. I poked the smooth, flawless skin of my knee- no sign whatsoever of a cut. Apart from the blood-soaked tissue in my hand.
"Did- did one of you do that?" I asked, voice trembling slightly.
They both shook their heads, again. Willow smiled. "Looks like someone found another talent!"
I grimaced. "I would have preffered the cut, now that I think about it. These powers are so-"
I heard a mocking laugh. "Abominable? My thoughts exactly." We all turned in unison to see Sam standing right next to us, grinning.
EDIT: I don't know why it did the funny spacing thing. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 am

Molly if you want, i will edit Rachael's posts and change your powers. Obviously you must keep healing and mind reading but you can pick one or two of your choice if you want.

I had no idea what to do. What do we do?! I thought, i was panicking alot. I was just a normal girl a month ago and now I am have these creepy powers that i don't know the extent of. I don't know, we could run? Rachael thought. No! You saw how fast he is! He'll catch us in seconds!
"Stop, with the chit chat." Sam commanded.
"We weren't talking." I said innocently.
"Don't play games with me. I have been watching you girls, well, especially the transvestite shape-shifter and you are all to come with me."
I started hyperventalating. I didn't want to leave. I'm only in year nine! I have three years of school left and I have better things to do that use my bizzare gifts. None of us moved though. Luckily no crowd was near and the only person i could see close enough to see what i was about to do was Sam. I put my hands behind my back and brought a small fireball to life in my palm.
"You are all to come with me now!" He repeated.
"And if we don't?" Clara asked.
"Then i will take you by force." He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his belt. This Sam boy had to be gay, his handcuffs were bright pink.
"I'm going to have to ask you to stop bothering us sir." Clara said loudly. Quickly changing into herself before the crowds began to grow. I extinguished the fire ball in my palm, he couldn't do anything to us whilst there was a crowd. He pulled a walky-talky from his belt and said. "I'm gonna need some help."
"Is there a problem here?" An old woman stepped out of the crowd. I sighed angrily. Yay, super granny had come to the rescue.
"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave, this is government buisness, not yours." Sam growled. The old lady then met my eyes and winked. Oh my god, he's distracted. Let's run for it whilst we can, I thought to the other two. They nodded and we quietly stood up and tip-toed away from the group. After Sam was after sight we all without a word broke into a run back towards Rachael's place.
"We can't stay here." Rachael said. "Of course the first place they'll check is our own houses."
"What do we do then?" I began hyperventilating again.
Back to top Go down
Some Random2
Some Random2

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 am

Yay! Can you get rid of the moving objects thing, and make me able to be invisible, and also... insubstantial? Like, can go through things? You'll understand after this post.

I turned on Cameron. "How do you change your shape like that?" I asked him.
He shrugged nonchalantly. "I just think about it, and it... changes." He replied. "Why?"
I frowned. "Do you think you could do it for Willow?"
He looked thoughtful. "Maybe. I'll have a go." He concentrated briefly, and before my very eyes Willow changed. She grew taller, and more muscly. The weirdest thing was watching her hair shrink backwards into her head. Within moments, another guy stood in front of me, with almost no resemblance to Willow. Only the eyes remained the same- a clear blue which I'd always envied.
Cameron turned to me, when we heard a thud downstairs. "Wait here," I commanded. "I'll check that out." I ran out onto the landing and peered down towards our front door. Sam was there, with another few guys. They were searching for us- and Sam still had his embarrassingly pink handcuffs at the ready. I turned back towards the others, who were watching me expectantly. I waved at them frantically, and sent a thought. Go. Through the window!
They hesitated, but knew there was no other option. I couldn't even climb out the window myself- where I was was the only position where the people below couldn't see me. They both headed for my window, and Cameron teleported to the ground while Willow climbed down the trellis which clung to the wall. I sent one more thought at them- be careful. They both responded in kind.
I heard a creak as one of the men began to climb the stairs. I huddled in the corner where I was hiding. I knew I was going to be caught. There was no way he could miss me. He thought we were monsters, mutants which needed to be exterminated like vermin. That's how he thought of us- like vermin. I cringed as I saw him reach the landing. He turned away from me first, and scanned the hallway. Then, he turned towards me. I pushed myself further against the wall, as if by doing that I could just make myself sink right into the mortar.
He lowered his gaze, and looked straight at me. I flinched, and brought my hands up to my face. He didn't even blink. He just continued down the hall, and went into my bedroom.
I felt queasy. What had just happened? Had he let me go? No. There was no way. He hated the very thought of us. I stood up uneasily, and crept up to him. My feet made no sound on the carpet as moved towards the man who was poking through my cupboard. He turned as I approached, and showed no sign of recognition. I waved a hand in front of his face. He still didn't see me. I decided to risk it- I poked him in the shoulder. I almost screamed as my finger went straight through him. His face didn't even change as he left my room and reported, "Nobody up here, Sam."
The people chasing me left my mind as I decided to experiment. I walked up to the cupboard door, and poked it, too. Again, my finger went through. I felt no resistance. Gathering my courage, I took a deep breath and walked right into the door. I went straight through.
I resisted giving a scream of excitement. But wait- why wasn't I going through the floor? I looked down, and my eyes widened as I noticed that I was floating several inches off the carpet. It was like I was a ghost!
Remembering what Cameron had said about using his powers, I willed myself to sink through the carpet. After seeing what the inside of my floor looked like- not particularly interesting- I found myself floating near the roof of my kitchen.
For the first time, I began to see my powers not as a curse, but a gift. Filled with excitement, I decided to play. I flew towards Sam, and waved my hand in his face. He didn't blink. I punched him. He didn't move. I brought myself down, and flew straight through his chest. He shivered, but otherwise didn't notice.
Suddenly, I decided to try something. I concentrated on my hand- which I could still see for some reason- and tried to give it more substance. When I thought I had accomplished that, I went in front of Sam, and waved it in his face again. He didn't move- so it was still invisible. I brought back my hand, and slapped him across the face. It was soundless, but he definetly felt the blow. He took a step backwards, and looked around wildly. What the fu- Oh, shit. I get it, he thought. He lunged forward and grabbed at my torso. His hand went straight through me, but it was still uncomfortable to see an arm protruding from my chest- and slightly awkward for him, if he knew.
I stepped backwards. I had to get out of this house. Now, Sam had lifted up his shocking handcuffs, as if they could protect him. They looked fluffy. I reached out to feel them, to see if they were- and dropped straight to the floor. His eyes widened as he stared at me, and I stared at the handcuffs. They obviously negated my powers! I let go of the hastily, but Sam had already grabbed my hand. I went ghosty again, and sped back as quick as I could before he could get me with those cuffs. He swung them around wildly, thankfully not thinking to protect the door I sped through. I went to find Willow and Cameron, thoughts spinning through my head- what had they done to those handcuffs? How many of them were there? Did the negating thing happen with other stuff too? And why the hell did they have to be pink??
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am

I slumped grumpily on the ground outside. "Why'd you have to make me a boy? I look hideous." I snapped. Cameron just shook his head and before long i was me again. "Thanks." Suddenly Rachael came running before us. "They're in the house, we have to go and you'll never guess what just happened."
"What?"
"I went all invisble! I flew and I was going through the walls! Oh and those gay pink handcuffs they-" Rachael squealed.
"Let's go swipe some food from the shop." Cameron said. Rachael glared at him for interupting.
"We're already on the run for being horrific mutants and you want to shoplift?"
"How much worse can it get?" Cameron shrugged. I groaned. "You guys can go. I'll hide somewhere around here. I'll send thoughts to you to tell you where i am." Rachael hesitated but went with Cameron to go steal some food. I walked into Rachaels enormous garden and hid in the back against the fence. I sighed heavily and shoved my face into my hands. Why me? I was so happy being normal. Why did i have to mutate now or ever? "Stupid life." I said to myself. There was an evil chuckle beside me. I looked up and Sam was there. Where the hell had he come from?! "It can't be that bad." he laughed, putting one of those rediculous handcuffs around my wrist. I pulled back in an attempt to get away but couldn't he was holding on to tight. I sighed angrily. Looked like i was going to have to use my powers. I attempted to light a fire ball in my hand. Pfft. Nothing. Stupid pink handcuffs.
"Let me go!" I hissed.
"You are coming with me this time."
I thrashed against his hold to no avail. I let him drag me along the ground. There was no use fighting him. Hopefully the others would find me in time.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:28 pm

we were wawling down the street when we heard willows frantic thoughts, but all of a sudden they were cut off. i turned to rachael
"shit" she said out loud "the stupid pink handcuffs must block us from hearing her thoughts too"
"shit" i added "well we still have a vague idea where she is we might be able to catch her, and we can also try and force ourselves into sam's mind" we ran like hell to willow as we were running rachael thought to me why don't you just telleport to her
well i can only teleport to places i can see
oh was all she could think to that

you just had to make it so i could transform other people didn't you molly Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Secrets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum For Cool Kids :: Creative Stuff :: RolePlay-