The Forum For Cool Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For Cool Kids

what's cookin' good lookin' ?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ShoutBox

Shoutbox widget
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 87 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Big Secrets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miss Z

Miss Z

Big Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 am

Sam pulled me along the ground towards a truck outside Rachael's house. I thrashed helplessly against his hold. Eventually I gave up on my pathetic attempt to escape. The others were probably far away by now and there was no way to contact them. He pulled me onto the sidewalk and towards the truck. Suddenly my eyes met those of a friends of mine. It was a boy from Marist. "James?" I screamed. He looked concerned and made his way over to us. "What's going on?" He asked curiously.
"This is none of your buisness, move along kid." Sam snapped. James poked Sam agressivly in the chest. "Who are you calling kid?"
"Seriously, back off. This girl is dangerous and has to be kept in strict care." Sam said angrily.
"Willow isn't dangerous." James chuckled.
"Just go away kid and let the pros look after this delicate matter." I gave James a helpless look. Thank God James was a good friend of mine or i doubt that look would have helped at all. Instead of walking away, James punched Sam across the face. Sam dropped the handcuff attatched to my wrist and I jumped to my feet. I couldn't get the handcuff off without the key. Sam meanwhile growled at James. James didn't look phased at all and chuckled again. "As I said, Willow isn't dangerous. Look after the problem infornt of you first." James knelt down and put his hand to the cement of the sidewalk. Suddenly it was like he had absorbed it and the outside of James turned to cement. He stood up and punched Sam again, the full force of getting hit by a boulder smashing into his left cheek. Sam fell backwards to the ground unconscious. James grabbed the keys from his belt and walked over to me. He grabbed the handcuff and turned back to flesh and bone. He unlocked the cuff and i grabbed the cuff. Clara and Rachael's thoughts hit me like a tidal wave.
Willow...
Willow we're coming hold on...
Willow are you there?
The thoughts were like they were screaming at me. I was still stunned from James sudden exposure that i couldn't move. All of a sudden i could see Cameron and Rachael. I jumped infront of James. They probably thought he was with that bastard Sam. "Stop guys!" I shrieked. They skidded to a halt infront of me.
"Who is this? Another one?" Cameron gasped. I nodded.
"He helped me escape from him." I said gesturing towards the stirring body on the ground. "We better go before he wakes up."
"Wait. Can i come?" James asked.
"Well, it's my fault you're on the run now so i guess you should."
"It was going to come out with or without you." He laughed. "I know a spot on the park we can stay."
"Ok, let's go."

Last edited by Miss Z on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://iminlikewithyou.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Location : Standing right behind you, with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around, because that'll just make me angry.

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 pm

James???? a marist boy called JAMES!?! lol

as we ran to the park i was conversing with the others about james
what other powers do you think he has? i asked
i don't know said willow, then all of a sudden james stopped.
"why did you stop?" i asked him
"Because we're at the park"
"oh... wait one sec, this form is so hard to walk in i'm not used to being so tall" james looked at me confussed "just watch?" i smiled at him and i changed my appearence
"i think i'll go with purple today" i can changed, i had thick dark red hair, which was wavy and shoulder length, i was about 5ft8 and i had pale skin and dark purple eyes and i still don't know how this happens but i was now wearing a black singlet top and a grey denim mini skirt.
james looked stunned, "so your a shape shifter?" he finally asked i smiled and nodded "so are you really a chick or a dude?" he asked.
"i'm a girl" i laughed
"i was wondering why you seemed a bit... feminine, so what else can you do" and what about the other chicks i smiled
"well" i said "let me show you" and i made my self appear behind him
"so you can teleport, what else?" man this chick is crazy he thought willow and rachael giggled quietly
"ohhh and i can read minds" i said casually and watch as he looked away in discomfort so he did realise that i heard his last thought about me "oh yeah all three of us can"
"oh great i with three girls and all three of them can read my mind..." he said some more stuff but i wasn't listening at that point i had had an idea if i could change the appearence of my clothes could i change the appearence of other objects, i looked aroung the parked and picked up a largish stone, it fit in the palm of my hand nicely, and i concentrated on it and sure enough it turned into an apple
"how did you do that?" james asked
"can it be eaten" willow wondered out loud i was wondering the same thing, noting had changed in it's weight just it's appearence, i pulled a swiss army knife out of my backpack and gently tried to penertrate the skin of the apple.
"looks to me likes it's still a stone, it just looks like an apple... hmmm" and i shrunk the apple to the size of a pebble and i laughed, it was still the same weight i handed the pebble to willow
"it's heavy.. did its weight even change a bit" i shock my head then i turned to james
"so what powers do you have?" i asked casually.

and if your wondering yes from now on i'm going to take that long to describe my appearences every time i change and yes i do smile A LOT

p.s sorry if it doesn't make sense
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 am

I had just got back from camp when i wrote the last post and i was semi-high. Yes, James from marist? what's so funni? i don't get it!

I couldn't help but laugh as Clara announced her powers and that we could hear what James was thinking. I thought I might as well tell and or show him what I could do.
"So James, Is that absorbing thingo the only thing you can do?" I asked. I decided not to jump straight to the I'm-way-cooler-than-you thing until I knew if I was actually cooler than him. "Yeah, well, that i know of. What can you do Willow?" I chuckled and extracted some water from the ground in a little ball infront of his face. I then froze the ball and threw it at his chest. He flinched and laughed. "Nice! Is that all...apart from the mind reading thing."
I can force my thoughts into your head. I thought at him. I then ignighted a fire ball in my palm and let it dance around my hand and body. "Whoa! You control, like, ying and yand kinda thing."
"What?"
"Fire and water. Two opposites...like ying and yang!" He laughed. I laughed too.
"Ooh, look out people. I have the 'ying and yang' effect!" I giggled. I let the flame die down. "So what exactly can you do with the absorbing thingo?"
"I guess I am kinda like a chamaeleon." He put his hand to the grass and suddenly he absorbed it and puffed out like a walking grass sculpture. He then went all fleshy again and reached over to a nearby pebble. He turned to stone and stood up.
"All hail the human sponge!" Clara laughed. I then turned to Rachael. She was being awefully quiet.
"What's wrong?"
"I never thought I would be doing this," She began. "Running away and all. It's kinda depressing to know I won't be able to go back to school with my friends and be with my parents anymore." I sighed and nodded in agreement. "It's going to take some getting use to." I said.
"You're telling me." We all slumped to the ground and took in our surroundings. James took it a little to literally and actually absorbed the tree he was leaning agaisnt. He was all bark. Suddenly he jumed to his feet, turning back to flesh as he did.
"What?" I asked.
"I meant to show you the cave! That's why I said we could probably stay in the park." The rest of us jumped to our feet and followed James.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

Location : Standing right behind you, with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around, because that'll just make me angry.

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

we followed james until he led us into a rather well covered cave, it was actually a pretty good place to stay for a bit it was on the side of a small hill with a bush covering the entrance. it looked a lot like a pile of rocks with a bush in front of them, and it didn't look like many people came over here often.
"i must say james, i'm impressed" and he blushed
man she's kinda cute he thought
"remember" i said tapping the side of my head and he blushed an even brighter red, while rachael and willow were trying to smuggle their laughter.
"well" i said "lets have a look" and i climbed into the cave, it was pretty roomie there was a small ledge and then it slanted quite steeply, like a ramp just outside the entrance rachael and willow followed me in and james came last. i turned to rachael
should we go to yours and willows house and pick up same things to make this place a little more... comfortable? Rachael smiled
"why can't i come" but in willow
"because" i said "i can change my appearence and she can turn invisible"
"oh, well i don't want you stealing from my house"
"all we would have done is take you pillow or something" and with that i grabbed rachaels hand which turned invisible and climbed out of the cave
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 am

"Urg!" I mumbled angrily. "I'm not staying here whilst they are going through my house."
"But they said..." James began.
"I don't care what they said!" I spat. With that i ran out of the cave and towards my house. I stuck to the bushes and stuff like that incase people recognised me. I ran around the back yard and up into my room. Not to my surprise, i could see a floating pillow. I walked over and snatched it from who ever it was.
We told you not to come! Clara hissed at me. As she thought at me, she became visible, as did Rachael.
"You're not the boss of me." I whispered.
"Fine, grab some things and lets get out before your parent notice." I nodded and grabbed most of my clothes from my wardrobe, my fishtank and a suitcase.
"What the hell do we need a fish tank for?"
"I am not leaving bubbles and dimples." I snapped. I put the fishtank down gently and packed the clothes, pillow and my doona into the suitcase.
"Rachael, you take the suitcase down and i will take the fishtank. Clara if you think we need anything else, you grab it." We all did as i commanded and before long we were back at out cave re-decorating.
"Why did you get a fishtank?" James asked.
"Don't worry." I moved to the back of the cave and set up a little spot for me and my fish. I pulled the doona and pillow over to my area.
"Hey, What about us?" Clara snapped.
"Go steal from your own houses." They groaned and ran back outside the cave. "It's a small doona and my pillow." I said.
"I would have done the same thing." James explained. "But seriously, what's with the fish?"
"They are my special fish. and since i have power over water their fishtank might come in handy."
"Special fish? right " He laughed and sat down in what looked like his corner. Now we just had to wait for them to return.
Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 am

as we walked to Rachael's house i remembered something "hey rachael?" i asked
"yeah?" she replied
"do you think she realised that she stole a whole lot of singed clothing from her house" we both burst into laughter, when we reached racheal's house we climbed in through the window, she packed a lot more practacally, she packed some clothes her phone and her phone charger "just in case we find some electricty" she told me a note pad and some pens, and lastly she packed some stuff for herself to sleep in,
"rachael perhaps you should pack another blanket, for james or something"
"yeah good thinking she replied, do you want one?" she asked,
"nah i'm right i've got my own way of keeping warm" iclimbed out her window and then i started off down the street
"wait one sec" rachael called from her window, then about five minutes later she emerged with a bag full of food and her wallet and we wlaked to the park (invisible of corse)
what else did you do in there? i thought
i left a note for my parents she must have felt my panic because then sle continued all it said was that i'm safe and that i love them and that i left for their sake when we arrived at the cave we found willow laughing at something and james was looking embaresed, i smiled
"what are you two kid laughing at"
"nothing" willow said innocently he has a crush on you she thought at me loudly i pretended i hadn't heared her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

I giggled. This was so cute. I knew Clara had head me...and then i stopped giggling.
Do you like him back?, I asked.
He's cute...
But do you like him?
No way! Just because i observed that he was cute doesn't mean i like him!
I just let it go and sat down for a while. After a while however i got bored and began playing with a fire ball i had lit in my palm. "Stop it Willow. It is stuff like that that is forcing us to be runnaways." Rachael snapped. "It's not like anyone can see us." I smirked. I knew she knew i was right. Suddenly i heard rustling in the bushes concealing the cave. I heald my breath. Suddenly this little kid ran in. His eyes widened when he saw us. "Get out of my cave. I found it first, finders keepers." He said angrily. "Beat it kid." Clara snapped. "I'm gonna go tell my Mummy." He said and ran back out of the cave. I sighed angrily. "His Mum thinks he is delusional, and refuses to look at the cave." Clara said. We all sighed in relief and then the kid came back. "GET OUT!" He screached. I had had enough. I lit a ball of fire in my hand and put it infront of the boy's nose. He screamed and ran out, luckily for him, unscathed. "Nice going Willow! That boy will probably tell his Mum, that he was assaulted by a girl with a floating fireball in her hand. Damn it! She's calling him." Rachael hissed." I could stand that kid. We need to cover the entrance." I said. We all began pilling dirt up infront of the entrance of our little cave. James seemed to be able to do it easier than us, then i noticed he was at the back of the cave grinning like an idiot. "What the hell?" I said. "I think i have another gift." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Some Random2
Some Random2

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

I grimaced. My hands were absolutely filthy from shovelling dirt around. I glared at James, who was still grinning smugly as he used his new power to move the earth without moving a finger. I ceased my efforts and continued to watch the dirt flow around to build a solid wall against the outside. When he had finished, we all sat back and listened intently.
I heard him first- sounding smooth and in control as he interviewed the mother and her kid about us. I sent to the others, he believes them. He knows we’re in here!
They both looked scared, and Willow replied, What do we do? We can’t just go running away! He’s right outside! Clara nodded her agreement. I noticed James looking in confusion between the two of us, but I know we couldn’t worry about that now.
All of a sudden, I stood up. Why don’t I go out there and check it out? I asked silently. They hesitated, then nodded. I made myself insubstantial, then stepped through James’ wall. I was surprised at how thick it was- it gave me the beginnings of an idea.
I saw Sam instantly, standing outside talking quickly on his mobile phone. The shocking pink handcuffs dangled from his belt, looking for all the world like a normal, if slightly gay, pair. There was a crowd of bystanders standing around Sam, looking unhappy. The public had been brainwashed to see people like us as a threat, and they all wanted action against us.
I shook my head, and turned around. I saw what I wanted straight away- a small, dank pond filled with scum. I walked back through the wall, and explained the situation outside and my simple plan to the others in a few scant seconds. I finished with, it won’t work for long, but it will buy us some time. Willow nodded. and the James can try to tunnel us out of here.
We all smiled, and Clara scooted over to explain the a bewildered James what was happening. Meanwhile, Willow located the pond outside, and began to draw the water, through the earth, into James’ makeshift wall. She continued to do so as I watched, and eventually, I felt the wall and gave her a sharp nod. She let go of the water, and instead drew on her fire power- the ‘yang’ part. She sent a steady stream of fire at the wall for several seconds.
James connection to the earth meant that he felt it hardening as Willow cooked the new-made clay. Luckily, there had been the right type of rock in the first place to make this manoeuvre possible. And nobody outside suspected a thing.
Once the wall was hard and solid, we all crowded to the back of the cave and James began to move the earth to make a tunnel. We surged forward- all except for Clara. I looked questioningly at her. I can stay behind. I’ll make myself really strong- turn myself into a rock or something, I don’t know, and hold up the wall. It will make it so much stronger, and give you guys a chance to escape.
No! Willow and I replied in our heads simultaneously. You’ll definitely get caught! I continued.
She shrugged nonchalantly. In that moment, I saw her mind was made up. I sighed, as she teleported herself back to the entrance.
James started, and looked surprised. He looked at us questioningly, sending a thought into our heads. Should I take the earth back?
I shook my head. But she’ll get caught! I have to-
I grabbed his shoulder, and shook my head firmly. “She knows what she’s doing,” I muttered. “She did it for us.
He nodded in defeat, and continued making the tunnel. We kept moving, and Willow and I had to force ourselves not to turn back as she kept them back for at least 10 minutes as she continued to dig through, and then finally gave in, and was caught by Sam and his evil pink handcuffs. We exchanged sorrowful glances at each other, but didn’t tell James as her thought trail was abruptly cut off. He needed to focus on getting us out. Alive.

Back to top Go down
Yeah I'm Awesome
Yeah I'm Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"why hello Sam" i said to Sam as he entered the cave "fancy seeing you here" i said
"where are the others" he asked looking aroung the cave
"HOLY SHIT" i said looking shocked "where did they go?"
"stop being stupid, little sis" he said grabbing my wrist
"oh you assume i'll come quietly" i scoffed and yanked my hand out of his
"freaks have to be locked up" he said
"so you would go against family?" i asked him
"i will never call filth like you family" he spat. i turned to walk awaybe he has grabbed my arm again.
"get off me" i yelled but he had already put the fluffy hand cuffs around my arm, i couldn't escape now not with all my powers gone and i changed back into my normal form
"father will be proud of me now that i've got the traitor" he said as he led me out of the cave, well atleaste they were safe... for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Z

Miss Z

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm

As we retreated from the cave I only caught one word. Sis... I couldn't believe it were true. "She can't be trusted." I said.
"What? Why?" James asked. I looked at Rachael who was looking at her feet. She had heard it too.
"Sam is her brother." She concluded.
"She can't be trusted." I repeated. The others simply nodded. "I can't believe she didn't tell us. Maybe she was planning on getting caught. Maybe she was trying to get us caught."
"Arsehole." James muttered under his breath.
"Oh and he's a hypocrite." Rachael said.
"What?" I was really confused.
"He's saying it's an abomination to have powers. We have both read his mind, you may be to oblivious to hear it Willow but he has powers too. He's thought about it before. He thinks he has this pull towards who he's searching for. That's why he is able to find us so easy."
"You serious?" Rachael nodded. A few moments passed before any of us responded. " Hey! I'm not oblivious!" I snapped.
"Possibly, just slow." James and Rachael began laughing. At least the silence was broken. "I wonder where they took her or where she willingly went. Traitor."
We met up with a sidewalk and walked along for a while.
"Hey you!" We turned around and a suspicious looking guy called out to us. He was rather large. He looked like the steriotypical cop that sits around and snack on doughnuts all day. I looked him up and down and focused on his mind. Gotcha! I heard him think. Rachael and I exchanged a worried glance but then something snapped inside me and i began to smirk. The guys started running towards us. His fat bounced with each step.

"Stand back." i whispered to Rachael and James. I had no intention of going anywhere. I was gifted. I shouldn't be ashamed of what i could do and i was sick of people thinking i should. The man finally caught up and put his hand on my shoulder. On his belt i could see a pair of the pink handcuffs. "You're...under arrest." He panted reaching for the cuffs. I laughed and stepped back. I lit a fire ball in my hand and threw it at him. He fell from the force and began rolling on the ground to extinguish the flames that was engulfing his shirt.
"I think you're on fire." I said. When i turned around Rachael and James were staring at me, mouths open. "Quit catching flys and lets go." I said. We all ran off down the street. "What was that? Are you trying to get caught?" James snapped.
"None of those non gifted freaks are putting their filthy paws on me." I smirked. I was loving my new abilities and all other gifter people should too which gave me an idea. "I need you two to help me do something." I said.
"What?" They replied in sync.
"I have a little broadcast i want to send out. There is a radio station a few blocks away and i want to make an announcement. I am pretty sure that no one will willingly let me so i need you to keep them...under control." I explained.
"Forcefully?" James asked.
"If necessary."
"Why do you want to do that?" Rachael asked.
"I don't know if it will work but i want to make...an army." I said. The other two just laughed. "I'm serious."
"An army?" James giggled.
"Fine, a large group of gifted people to destroy the people who are trying to tell us we're wrong and not human."
Are you mad?, Rachael thought at me.
"Nope, I'm serious."
I don't want to be apart of it. she thought and we stopped running. I looked at her.
"Rachael!" I hissed. "You're suppose to be my best friend." I felt kinda guilty working the best friend card but i thought it was a necessity.
"I'm best friends with Willow. As in sane Willow. You're out of your mind." She hissed.
"Fine then. Be that way. Are you with me James?" I asked. That sounded so cliched.
"I do agree with you. I wouldn't mind i little action either. I'm in."
"Good bye Rachael. When my plan works, you can come and join."
"It won't work."
"Wait and see..." I walked off down the street with James following. I decided to leave one thought with her. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Secrets   Big Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Secrets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum For Cool Kids :: Creative Stuff :: RolePlay-
Jump to: